Gathering Of Eagles - West Coast

Latest news from the veteran community regarding benefits, legislative issues, etc.
boardman
Site Admin
VVA Chapter: 47

Gathering Of Eagles - West Coast

#1 Postby boardman » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:45 pm

Please join us in Sacramento for a Gathering of Eagles as we stand with our brothers and sisters across the nation and in Washington D.C. to show our unified support for our troops and our Veterans Memorials.

SATURDAY, MARCH 17, 2007

VIET NAM VETERANS MEMORIAL WALL

CAPITOL PARK, SACRAMENTO

Gathering of Eagles program Sacramento will run simultaneously with Washington D.C. The Sacramento program will start at 7am and go until noon. Refreshments provided by veteran and troop support organizations at various locations on site.

AFTER THE RALLY, PLEASE JOIN US FOR A GATHERING AT THE WEST STEPS OF THE STATE CAPITOL AT HIGH NOON AND THEN A PEACEFUL MARCH BACK TO THE WALL SPONSORED BY SUPPORT-R-SOLDIERS ORGANIZATION. PLEASE WEAR PATRIOTIC COLORS OR BLUE TO SHOW YOUR “TRUE BLUE” SUPPORT FOR OUR TROOPS.

For further information, to volunteer, or if you’re a non-profit support organization that would like to participate, please contact miap_ca@hotmail.com

FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ALSO SEE:
www.MoveAmericaForward.org
www.gatheringofeagles.org
www.rebelswithacause.us

Spport our Troops, Support our Veterans

www.gatheringofeagles.org

www.patriotguard.org

www.soldiersangels.org

www.miap.us

www.rebelswithacause.us

If your non-profit organization wishes to set up a table or booth contact: Colleen Fay at: collenfay@hotmail.com

For more information to volunteer or support this effort contact: Kathleen De Spain Moore: (916) 628-3180 patrioticparadise@yahoo.com

I have been contacted from out of state groups that will be here on the 17th to show support for our troops. Steve Dall strada.1@juno.com
Tom
Boardman & Webmaster
"See You On The Other Side"
8)

boardman
Site Admin
VVA Chapter: 47

Gathering Of Eagles - Washington DC

#2 Postby boardman » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:21 pm

My name is Cory Davenport. I am a VFW and American Legion member and a VA volunteer. I was an NCO in LRSC out of Ft. Bragg and served two year-long tours in Iraq. I hope you won't think this is e-mail spam. I would really like you to take a look at the website I'll post below. On 17 March in Washington, D.C., there will be a large gathering of veterans. The purpose is twofold. To show solidarity with those currently serving and to protect the national monuments when the anti-war protesters come to D.C. Many VFW, American Legion, DAV, etc. chapters aren't aware of this rally and I would like all your members to know about it should they be interested in attending. Thank you very much for your time and consideration! The link to the rally website follows: http://www.gatheringofeagles.org/

SGT Cory Davenport
davenp35@hotmail.com
Tom
Boardman & Webmaster
"See You On The Other Side"
8)

Return to “Today's Veteran News”